Sunday, April 1, 2012

Machine Quilting

  
As I mentioned before, I am an on-the-go quilter. I love sewing and quilting projects, but they usually have to be something I can accomplish quickly, or they tend to become UFOs (unfinished fabric objects).

Due to this, I have never quilted anything by hand. I have tried (unsuccessfully) and admire the amazing women who do, but I have learned that if I want something completed quickly, I have to have it machine quilted.

For this I go to Debbie's Country Quilting! David and Debbie started Debbie's Country Quilting several years ago and have made quite a name for themselves. They are the only machine quilters I entrust with my handy work and they make my quilts look amazing!!!!!

Here is some of the work they have done for me and my mom throughout the years!

My College Bed Quilt

My husband's flannel quilt
A Basket of Posies
Log Cabin Star
(the wedding quilt my mother made)

Double Wedding Ring
Pieced by Debbie and Quilted by David


Peppermint Patty Civil War
Intricate plumes and echoed hour glasses

Just look at all those beautiful stitches! Call or email Debbie's Country Quilting today and find out how they can make your masterpiece a work of art!





No comments:

Post a Comment