Saturday, April 14, 2012

A Gift From the Heart

MY HUSBAND MADE ME A QUILT!!!!!


My amazing husband pieced me a Ragtime style quilt my my birthday! 


According to him and my mom, he began working on the project months ago but could only work on it when I wasn't around. My sewing machine has been living at my parents house since a sewing weekend I had with my mom. Which means that in order to create this masterpiece he had to sneak over to my parents house to sew. He is the best husband EVER! God love him!!! 
And all this time I thought he was getting closer to his in-laws.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky lady! He was getting close to his in-laws; I'm sure his love for their daughter went a long way. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen T! I'd like to think I'm pretty blessed. An amazing husband who made me a quilt and a mom who taught him how.

    ReplyDelete