Tuesday, November 26, 2013

What I've Been Up To Lately

A few months back I took a leap of faith and bought a brand new 

Gammill Statler Stitcher!!!!


With over 3,000 digitized patterns, user-friendly design software and manual capabilities, the creative, graphic design, side of me took over! It has been an amazing couple of months!

Here are some of the things I have worked on so far...


I quilted a Stars and Loops pattern on this beautiful baby quilt with a flannel top and minky back.






This fantastic t-shirt quilt is now on the college bed of a recent high school graduate.



My best friend received this lovingly pieced, hand appliqued, and quilted beauty as a wedding present!









For all you Star Wars fans, I had Tie Fighters and X-Wings flying across my fabric.



This Cuddle backed Jelly Roll Quilt turned out as beautiful on the back as it was on the front! 






This black satin cape was worn by our Caped Crusader for a Breast Cancer Awareness event.



A flannel back was the perfect was to soften and finish this antique quilt made from wool skirts and jackets, as well as plaid shirtings.





This antique quilt top was pieced by the clients mother and grandmother. She brought it to me to finish, in order to create a family heirloom.









Spirals and curves gave this Bullseye quilt the circular finish it needed to become a cozy memory quilt!





Hank Williams was the inspiration behind this T-Shirt quilt. Some of the shirts had belonged to the clients father and together with the clients own collection of Hank Williams Jr. shirts I created a quilted memory for the whole family to enjoy.






And the best part is....

I'm just getting started!!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment