Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Fabulous Flannel Happy Quilt

Happy New Year Friends!

I can't believe it's already January 9th and I haven't shared anything with you. YIKES!

So here we go...
This year I decided to make a resolution I could actually stick to and I'm already done!!! Go Me!

As you know, I believe in "happy fabric". Fabric that makes you happy when you look at it! 
I already had a cotton Happy Fabric quilt that I created a few years back using the Turning Twenty pattern by Tricia Cribbs of FriendFolks.


NOW I needed to finish my FLANNEL Happy Fabric quilt! 
(That's where the resolution part comes in.)

I had already purchased the flannel prints by Robert Kaufman, cut the fabric, and pieced the
 entire front. It was just sitting, lonely, with a few other UFOs.

Resolution Accepted!

Over my Christmas break I batted, backed, quilted, and bound my beautiful FLANNEL Happy Quilt!
The pattern is from the book Happy Hour by Atkinson Designs.

What do you think?
Funky Front
Pieced Back


My hubby definitely likes it!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment