Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Disney Idea

My husband and I just arrived back home after 10 days in...
Walt Disney World!!!


We had a blast and it was the perfect way to kick off our summer breaks!


A few years back, I went to Disney World with my parents and my mom and I were instantly hooked on the Pin Trading craze that was sweeping the parks. You buy pins and then trade them with cast members and other vacationers during your trip. It is so much fun and adds just a little extra magic to your Disney experience. Check out this Disney Pin Trading Link for more information.

Anyway, knowing that we would be trading pins again on this trip, mom and I decided to get creative! Instead of wearing a lanyard around your neck to display your pins and possibly losing a few by accident, why not make a fun bag to keep them safe and close by? 

We used the Snap Happy! pattern by Stitchin' Sisters and changed to dimensions to fit our needs and our purse size.

We bought Mickey fabric, bag supplies and a piece of craft foam at Joann Fabrics and got to work. The end result turned out PERFECT!



If you have any interest in this pattern please feel free to e-mail me!
Happy Sewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment